The Atlanta History Center in collaboration with the Mexican Consulate and the Instituto de Mexico presents the annual Hispanic holiday festival, Dia de Reyes or Three Kings Day.
This family fun program invites visitors of all ages to learn about the tradition through music, live performances, workshops, prizes and delicious traditional treats such as “Rosca de Reyes” for children, and an appearance by The Three Kings. New this year, a live nativity provides an engaging petting zoo for the little ones.
Highlights of the Program:
• An appearance by The Three Kings
• Performance by members of the Atlanta Symphony
• Performance by Ballet Folklorico Ecos de Mi Tierra
• Live Nativity with petting zoo animals for the little ones
• Prizes, workshops, and traditional treats for the children
Support: Funding for this program is provided by the Fulton County Board of Commissioners under the guidance of Fulton County Arts Council, the Institutio de Mexico, and the Mexican Consulate.